Microsoft TechDays is both a deep-dive, technical event and a conference where you can explore the strategic overview of the ever-changing technical landscape. TechDays offers technology innovation sessions and provides leadership insights for both your business and personal digitalization needs.
This is a two-day conference for developers, IT professionals and IT managers getting them inspired to expand and deepen their knowledge around Microsoft’s products and solutions. Definitely a great place to meet new customers, business partners and share your expertise with them!
Today we generate more data than ever before. How can we use that data in more creative ways? How can we leverage it in the right context and turn it into knowledge, into actionable intelligence and make better sense of the world?
With all the data and insights, AI comes with privacy concerns and a greater need for security. How can we accelerate the path to compliance through technology and address compliance issues with technical data driven solutions?
Tomorrow is about bold ambition of fundamentally changing the way we operate our businesses and interact with technology! These and many other are the areas we will focus on at TechDays.
We welcome you to submit session proposals, and below is the list, which we hope will be useful to you when deciding what your session proposals could focus on:
Development, Cloud/Hybrid Infrastructure, Collaboration, Compliance, Deployment, Digital Transformation, Identity, Insights & Analytics, Management, Mobility, Operations, Productivity, Security and Trust.
- Think attention grabbing and eye-catching when you create your session title and abstract.
- Your session proposal should be designed to educate and inspire. The Microsoft TechDays attendees want to hear how YOU would do it in the real-world. Attendees will learn from you and take their insights further to become leaders with vision in their business.
- The abstract should allow the potential attendees to understand WHY they should attend; what they can expect to learn and what prerequisite knowledge is needed to get the most out of your session.
- Please write the abstracts in such a describing way that it can be used by Microsoft TechDays team to promote the session. 120 words maximum.
- In your bio, please describe your previous speaking experience. (This will not be part of the published material).
- Technical level according to following. Please note, only ONE level per session is possible.
- The presentation language is English. However if you feel more comfortable with presenting in Finnish, you are welcome to do so.
- Each session is 60 minutes including Q&A.
You are welcome to submit your session proposals below.
Deadline: November 15th
Please do not wait until the last minute to submit.
All other questions: email@example.com
Please note that there is no speaker fee for participating in Microsoft TechDays. Compensation requests are handled on a case-by-case basis. T&E for speakers not residing in the Helsinki vicinity.
All submitted sessions will be evaluated. We will make a major selection straight after November 15th. The selection will continue regularly until the conference starts. We will get back to you with our preliminary status on selected sessions.
Please feel free to forward this information to other speakers whom you think might be appropriate for a speaking engagement at Microsoft TechDays Helsinki 2018.
IMPORTANT: Not all submissions will be accepted and we thank you for your submission. We know crafting a session proposal requires considerable time and thoughtfulness and we sincerely appreciate your efforts in this regard. Please understand that all submitted content goes through several prioritization and review cycles.
Microsoft Techdays is an equal opportunity conference and we value diversity at Microsoft. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Read Microsoft Entertainment Code of Conduct .